MBK™ 900 series are long running 4G/LTE solutions ideal for the customers with a longer battery run time then the MBK-Lite. The MBK-900-FRC has field replaceable components contains the CradlePoint IBR-900 with extensibility dock, second modem, a ClearRF amplifier and 4K RPC-8 LifePo4 battery.
Most popular model deployed across the US Army!
|Dimensions||14.7 × 10.2 × 6.1 in|
|Number of Devices/Users||
The battery is a 12.8 volt 8 AH (100 Watt hour) LiFePO4 bank.
11-14 hours (Estimated)
4K designs intuitive, simple to use budget conscience 4G/LTE Mobile Broadband Solutions that are tailored to each customers demanding requirements.
4K’s MBK’s are deployable globally to provide internet backhaul from eastern Europe, Mongolia, Africa, Afghanistan to Korea, and the Asia Pacific.
Leveraging the world’s cellular carrier’s 4G/LTE networks enables our customers to
utilize our MBK’s for hospital and medical operations, pop-up testing locations, field
hospitals, clinics, staff work, engineering work, run their businesses, law
enforcement, disaster preparedness, first responders, fire departments, emergency management offices and DoD units.
Our MBK’s are fielded across two US Army programs of records, the USAF, USN, USMC and federal agencies. Our MBK’s are FEMA TRM “Approved product listed”.
MBK’s are available on GSA Advantage.
MBK’s are used globally for:
- Grab-n-Go network access
- NOAA Hurricane Hunter aircraft and Scientist University Professors for classes and research in the field ATAK – Blue Force backhaul
- Tele-Aid Station Operations
- Hospital Disaster Kit
- Blood Drive Network Kit
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Health & Human Services (HHS) Refuge Children Case workers Wildfire Operations
- Flood Operations
- Search and Rescue Operations
- FEMA Operations
- Airfield Operations (FEMA) Tsunami
- Tactical Operations Centers
- Comms-on-the-Move (COTM)
- In-Flight Helicopter Network Access
- Classified Networks backhaul (NIPR, SIPR and Coalition) (GRRIP)