The MBK™ 1700 Integrated (I) is a 4G/LTE solution designed for larger customer size. Contains the CradlePoint IBR-1700 with second modem, a ClearRF amplifier with all antennas extended to the exterior and an RPC-8 LifePo4 battery.
|Dimensions||17.8 × 10.2 × 6.2 in|
|Number of Devices/Users||
12.8 volt 8 AH (100 Watt hour) LiFePO4 bank
4-8 hours (Estimated)
4K Solutions® designs intuitive, simple to use budget conscience 4G/LTE Mobile Broadband Solutions that are tailored to each customers demanding requirements.
The MBK™ are deployable globally to provide internet backhaul from eastern Europe, Mongolia, Africa, Afghanistan to Korea, and the Asia Pacific.
Leveraging the world’s cellular carrier’s 4G/LTE networks enables our customers to utilize our MBK™ for hospital and medical operations, pop-up testing locations, field hospitals, clinics, staff work, engineering work, run their businesses, law enforcement, disaster preparedness, first responders, fire departments, emergency management offices and DoD units.
The MBK™ are fielded across two US Army programs of records, the USAF, USN, USMC and federal agencies. Our MBK’s are FEMA TRM “Approved product listed”.
MBK™ are available on GSA Advantage.
MBK’s are used globally for:
- Grab-n-Go network access
- NOAA Hurricane Hunter aircraft and Scientist University Professors for classes and research in the field ATAK – Blue Force backhaul
- Tele-Aid Station Operations
- Hospital Disaster Kit
- Blood Drive Network Kit
- Humanitarian Assistance
- Health & Human Services (HHS) Refuge Children Case workers Wildfire Operations
- Flood Operations
- Search and Rescue Operations
- FEMA Operations
- Airfield Operations (FEMA) Tsunami
- Tactical Operations Centers
- Comms-on-the-Move (COTM)
- In-Flight Helicopter Network Access
- Classified Networks backhaul (NIPR, SIPR and Coalition) (GRRIP)