4K Solutions Demonstrates Private 4G LTE Emergency Communications System to State First Responders
August 9, 2021: 4K Solutions®, travelled out west to support the AT&T FirstNet™ teams request for rural and remote tribal communications demonstration for their state-wide first responder customers.
4K Solutions™ utilized the Portable Edge Centrix 4G LTE Emergency Communications System from Lociva, a highly portable LTE Transportable Network in Box running LTE technology from Nokia.
The Portable Edge Centrix 4G LTE Emergency Communications System was tied into the 4K Solutions® FirstNet™ enabled Mobile Broadband Kit – MBK™, as well as the Cobham 6075 and 4K’s Global Satellite Communications Kit – GSCK™ satellite systems.
Key functionality demonstrated over the Portable Edge Centrix 4G LTE Emergency Communications System:
- Push to Talk (PTT) over the State Law Enforcement LMR network
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) calling
- Real Time flight tracking
- Internet Access
The feedback from the customers was incredible. Easy to use and Rapidly Deployable Private LTE and 5G Communications systems like the Portable Edge Centrix 4G LTE Emergency Communications System are exactly what our customers are asking for.” David Theriault, President and Founder, 4K Solutions®
For further information
4K Solutions, LLC
Visit us on LinkedIn
About 4K Solutions
.4K Solutions, LLC is a US Service-Disabled Veteran Small Business (SDVOSB) CvE) specializing in providing leading information technology and special communications solutions systems integrator and value-added reseller providing rapid fielding solutions design, professional services and information technology training.
4K Solutions’ special operations and Ranger pedigree allows them to think-outside of the-box and solve your communications and networking problems quickly.
4K is keen at designing robust 4G/LTE and satellite deployable solution sets for our customers globally. 4K has delivered thousands of Mobile Broadband Kits – MBK™ to the Department of Defense and Global customers and is a leader in radio over ip (ROIP) systems design and fielding’s.
Lociva is a niche technology and communications consulting firm based in Northern Virginia, providing specialized telecommunications solutions and consulting services:
- Consulting Services to federal and commercial clients
- Office and campus mobile network solutions for both public and private network deployment
- GSM handset protocol software to chipset manufacturers/designers
- Secure Mobile Network Systems based on GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G, CBRS and FirstNet™ standards Lociva represents leading edge technology firms, to our customer base of US clients in the federal, defense and commercial arena which includes the First Responders, DoD, national labs, EWA, General Dynamics, CSC, SAIC, CTIA, MITRE and NCS.
Learn more at www.lociva.com